Monday, July 19, 2010

a new broom



What with the medium being the message an' all, I've pimped my blog and spruced things up around here using blogger's new advanced template editing. It feels a lot less constrained and generic now I think. I might simplify the links too as there are a lot but, then again, not enough. I've kept the links to other stories (as opposed to sites) because it seems a good way to flag up interesting articles without having to write anything about them necessarily. As for the content, well I can't change that I'm afraid. Not sure about the ee cummings style no caps but I hope you like it anyway.

Perhaps I should bolster up this brief post with a couple of links to things elsewhere worth reading. Firstly, via @markasaurus, there's an excellent post on Philip Johnson's Glass House (and the rest of his New Canaan estate) here by David Byrne, which is somewhere I tried and failed to go see when in the states at the beginning of the year. I've long been fascinated by Johnson's Machiavellian role within recent history of US architecture and his high-modernist updating of the picturesque stately home garden in Connecticut.

For reasons wholly to do with petty inter-FAT rivalry I don't think I've ever linked to anything written by one of my colleagues before but, you have to say, this is the bomb.

2 comments:

N_O_R_T_O_N said...

Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

Charles Holland said...

Norton,

未來屬於那些相信他們美好夢想的人